Update: Our Sales Showroom is now open to guests by pre-booking your appointment by phone, social media, or by email.
As always, our highest priority is the safety and security of our guests and team members. We strive in maintaining a clean and healthy atmosphere. In response to the Coronavirus, we are actively taking the following steps to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone who visits our dealership:
• We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires guests and employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
• Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible.
• Our entire team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including customer lounge, interior/exterior door handles, washrooms, service check-in, showroom vehicles etc.
• We have increased the number of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the Dealership
• Our Sales/Service Team are wearing gloves when inside customer vehicles, and our Service Team have initiated a protocol to sanitize vehicles before returning them to customers
• Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employees who appear ill will immediately be sent home.
In addition, we have added available at-home services for your convenience. Please reach out to our sales staff in the method that suits you best:
email@example.com twitter.com/GuelphToyota fb.com/GuelphToyota instagram.com/guelphtoyota
• Virtual vehicle presentations
• Pre-Scheduled showroom appointments
• E-signatures on most documents
• New/Used Vehicle Home Deliveries
Prior to arrival, we request that the following questionnaire be completed by yourself and any person(s) attending our Dealership.
1. Have you or anyone in your household travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone in your household had a fever/cough/difficulty breathing or felt ill in the last 14 days?
3. Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with anyone who would fall under any of the criteria above or has been asked to self-isolate?
We thank you for your business and your loyalty. We are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment.
Your Friends At Guelph Toyota